- Larger Than Average One Bedroom Flat
- Well-maintained, recently renovated
- Walking distance to tube station
- Parking space with additional visitor parking
- Spacious, bright and boasting a large reception room
- Small purpose-built block
- Semi-private entrance, shared with only one other flat
Joseph Scott Presents -
One bedroom, first floor flat in a block of only two flats in Symphony Close, Edgware.
The property features a spacious, bright reception room with dining area and well kept kitchen.
The bedroom is larger than average and has a separate dressing area.
The property has been well looked after by the current owners and presents beautifully. This property is part of a block with two apartments only, making it 'semi private'
Further benefits include a spacious garage and designated parking space, as well as visitor permits available too
The perfect home for both residential and investment buyers
Tenure - Leasehold. 131 Years Remaining.
Service Charge - £1920 Per Annum
Ground Rent - £172.16 Per Annum
Council Tax Band - E